American Conference Institute Drug and Med Conference 2015
Attend the only conference that gives you access to an elite audience and targeted content to help advance your products liability litigation strategy.
Why this is a must-attend conference for you and your team:
- Exceptional in-house participation – This is your once-a-year opportunity to brainstorm with top in-house counsel including General Counsel and Chief Litigation Officers from more than 25 diverse pharmaceutical and medical device companies and more than 400 members of the products liability defense bar.
- Federal and state judges and government enforcers – Gain a 360 degree view of products liability litigation from all the key stakeholders featuring insights from top MDL and state court judges and a panel of US Attorneys and Attorneys General.
- The most relevant, forward-thinking content – Join in high-level sessions focused on your most pressing challenges and opportunities including new sessions on 3D printing, biosimilars, and 3rd party litigation funding.
- Celebrate the achievements of leaders in your community – Participate in the 2nd Annual Champions of the Products Liability Defense Bar Awards.
- Networking opportunities abound – Connect with your peers and colleagues in formal and informal settings.
Plan ahead: These Workshops offer intensive learning and intimate networking:
- Pre-Conference Workshop: Preparing the Rising Stars of the Products Liability Defense Bar: Meeting In-House Counsel’s Expectations for Deposition Strategy, Prep, and Execution
- Pre-Conference Defense Counsel Only War Room: Lessons Learned From 2016’s Biggest Defense Victories and Most Challenging Rulings
- Post-Conference Business Development Master Class: What Top Companies and Firms Expect from their “Go-To” Regional and Local Counsel