5 Key Reasons why a Video Marketing Strategy is a MUST for 2015
Market demand for online video for all businesses is growing beyond the supply available. Although there are limited numbers relating to Ireland as the market is in high growth, the most reliable predictor is USA market research and some of the stats coming from there are startling.
Did you know?
- 76% for marketers plan to add video to their sites, making it a higher priority than Facebook, Twitter and blog integration. (Social Media Examiner)
- Globally, online video traffic will be 55% of all consumer internet traffic in 2016. (Cisco)
- 52% of consumers say that watching product videos make them more confident in online purchase decisions.
The market for corporate video communications in Ireland is growing exponentially as Irish businesses develop strategies to communicate using this medium. Video (video on demand VoD) and Live Stream broadcast can be used in all key aspects of business functions.
- To drive revenue – marketing and advertising video/streams
- To cut service cost – videos can answer the frequently asked support questions (FAQs), can help to train and improve team knowledge – (Training videos, eLearning programmes made available 24/7)
- To communicate internally – across major organisations senior management can regularly engage all team members.
- To communicate externally – video press releases and market updates.